PhD - York University, Toronto
Location(s) / Contact Info:
Winters College - WC
Dr. Diane Vetter joined the Faculty of Education in 2008. She has served as Course Director and Practicum Coordinator and most recently acted as Associate Director - Experiential Education.
Having retired from her full-time role, Dr. Vetter continues to bring her experience and research in education, community and mentoring to her work as Course Director for EDST3999 - Experience, Inquire, Contribute: Learning in Context.
Faculty & School/Dept
- Faculty of Education -
- Experience, Inquire, Contribute I (EIC): Systematic Observation in Context (ED/EDST 3999)
- Parker, L & Vetter, D (2020). Mentoring Each Other: Teachers listening, learning and sharing to create more successful classrooms . Markham, ON: Pembroke Publishers
- Molitor, S., Parker, L. & Vetter, D. (2018). Mentoring for all: Building knowledge and community.. Journal of Professional Capital and Community (3(4), 242-255.
- Vetter, D., Blimkie, M. (2014). Learning to teach in culturally responsive and respectful ways: First steps in creating a First Nation, Metis and Inuit education infusion in a mainstream teacher education program. Canadian Journal of Native Studies (31(2)), 173-185.
- Vetter, D. (2014). Bricks in a backpack: Respecting the invisible.. In K. Kushner, M. Dowdy (Ed.), From the margins to the mainstream: Enhancing social awareness in the social studies classroom. , Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield