Hons. B.A. - York University, Toronto; M.Ed. - York University, Toronto; PhD Candidate - York University, Toronto
Location(s) / Contact Info:
3023, Technology Enhanced Learning - TEL
Faculty & School/Dept
- Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studie
- A Critical Study of Health and Society (AP/SOSC 2110)
- Adolescent Development & Health (ED/EDFE 1101)
- Communication in Everyday Life (AP/COMN 2111)
- Disability and Society: Historical, Socio-Cultural and International Perspectives (AP/SOSC 3920)
- Health Controversies: Issues of Health, Illness and Society (AP/SOSC 1801)
- Organizational Communication (AP/COMN 3111)
- Problematic Communication in Organizations (AP/COMN 3112)
- York Region Mental Health Collaborative & York Region Autism Spectrum Disorder Partnership. (2015) MHC ASD Crisis Intervention Suicide Prevention Report.. Aurora: Kinark Child and Family Services.
- Killoran, I., Woronko, D., & Zaretsky, H. (2014). Exploring preservice teachers' attitudes towards inclusion.. International Journal of Inclusive Education., 4 (18), 427-442..
- Woronko, D. & Killoran, I. (2011). Creating inclusive environments for children with autism.. In T. Williams (Ed.), Autism Spectrum Disorders - From Genes to Environment. (pp. 213-226.). CroatiaInTech