EdD - University of Calgary, Calgary; MA - Concordia University, Montreal; BEd - Nipissing University, North Bay; BFA - OCAD University, Toronto
Location(s) / Contact Info:
Winters College - WC
Faculty & School/Dept
- Faculty of Education - Bachelor of Education
- Integration Through Arts (ED/EDIN 4000)
- Somi Lee (2016). Bloom's Digital Taxonomy Application for an Online Art Project. LICEJ.
- Somi Lee (2016). Art Teachers' Perception on Digital Media and New Technology Implementation. CSEA.
- Somi Lee (2015). Bloom's digital taxonomy application in art classrooms. LICE Conference Proceeding.
- Somi Lee (2015). The Importance of Art Teachers awareness of Students' Use of Internet in Classrooms. International Journal for Cross-Disciplinary Subjects in Education.
- Somi Lee (2015). Conceptualizing the Value of Art Education and its Practice in the Era of Convergence. InSea.
- Somi Lee (2015). Art teachers' role in teaching K-12 visual art with digital technology: are the teachers co-learners or leaders?. Infonomics Society.
- Somi Lee (2019, June). Cuts to Education are Cuts to Art. Presented at: Presented at the Canadian Sociology Association, Vancouver
KSPS Korean Studies Seed Program Grant
Funded by: Other...