AQ Deadline to Apply to Courses:
- One week prior to start date
Deadline to Withdraw from Courses:
- Within the first week of scheduled classes, unless otherwise posted. Check your York University Confirmation email for specific dates. Withdrawal penalty fees apply.
- AQ Course Tuition: $685
- ABQ Course Tuition: $735
- Honour Specialist: $750
- PQP Course Tuition: $950
- PQP Practicum Late Submission Fee: $250
- French Proficiency Test Fee: $50
- Academic Record (Transcript): $15 each; $5 for faxed copy; additional fees for courier services
- All fees are subject to change.
- Course tuition includes $50 non-refundable deposit amount.
- French Proficiency Test fees are non-refundable.
- Withdrawals are subject to the non-refundable fee amounts listed in the refund schedule.
- No unclaimed discount amounts are refunded after the withdrawal deadline date listed in your York University Confirmation email.
EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2016
The Practicum Project must be completed and submitted to the PQP Part 1 instructor within 2 years of completion of the Part 1 course work.
If the Practicum is not submitted within the 2 year time frame then the following steps must occur:
- candidate contacts the Coordinator of Leadership Programs to discuss the reasons why the practicum has not been completed - documentation may be requested.
- Coordinator will determine if the Practicum Proposal is still valid or if a new Proposal must be approved
- a late fee of $250 will be applied before the Practicum will be reviewed by the Part 1 Instructor or the Coordinator of Leadership Programs
- Visa or Mastercard
- Money order or certified cheque payable to York University (mail or in person applications only)