Applicants who apply to the Consecutive BEd program model will be receiving an acknowledgement email with information pertaining to the Online Supplementary Form. Offers of admission will be made in early March 2019. If you are interested in applying to the Consecutive Education program please visit the OUAC website and select TEAS application.
Note: Admission to the Faculty of Education program is very competitive; therefore fulfillment of the minimum requirements does not guarantee admissions. Applicants are encouraged to have in classroom experience through either work or volunteering.
- Complete a TEAS application through OUAC (Ontario University Application Centre). This is where you will pay all your application fees and request transcripts.
- Please read the Faculty of Education Consecutive Supplementary Application Booklet 2020-21 (pdf) to prepare your application.
- After you have applied with OUAC/TEAS the Faculty of Education will send an email with your York Student Reference ID and instructions on how to access your online supplementary form through MyFile. Please note, earliest the email will be sent is starting mid-October.
- Complete the online supplementary application which also includes submitting the name and email of two referees. This can only be submitted once so please make sure that you answered all the questions.
- International applicants only may also be required to complete proof of English Proficiency with the application.
Applications are due on December 1, 2018. All supporting documentation which includes, transcripts, English Proficiency Test results, the York University Faculty of Education Supplementary Application Form and all other admission documents (Experience Profile, Personal Statement, two references) are due on December 18, 2019.