Programs for Teachers
The professional development courses and workshops are tailored to meet the learning objectives of educators from outside Canada.
- Differentiated Instruction
- Strategies in the English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Classroom
- Using Dramatic Arts in the English Language Classroom
- Science and Technology
- Early Childhood Education
- Inclusive Classroom
- Guidance and Career Education
- Classroom Management/Restorative Practices
Programs for Educational Leaders
These interactive programs for both aspiring and experienced leaders provide the opportunity to share ideas, hear from leading educators, and explore issues of student success, challenges facing school leadership, operational issues, continuous improvement planning, and other relevant topics. The programs are tailored to meet the learning objectives of educational leaders from outside of Canada.
- Exploring Educational Leadership in a Canadian Context
- Leadership in Education: Best Practices
- Strategic Planning
- Instructional Leadership
- School Improvement
- School Discipline: Restorative Practices
Auditing Teachers Program
Practicing teachers can attend education courses offered by the Faculty of Education during a fall or winter semester. Teachers can also complete observations and practice teaching in classrooms within the Ontario education system.
Practicum Placement Program
Practicing teachers and/or pre-service teacher candidates can complete practice teaching and observations in classrooms within the Ontario education system.