Deadline to Apply to Courses:
- One week prior to start date
Deadline to Withdraw from Courses:
- Within the first week of scheduled classes, unless otherwise posted. Check your York University Confirmation email for specific dates. Withdrawal penalty fees apply.
- AQ Course Tuition: $685
- ABQ Course Tuition: $735
- Honour Specialist: $750
- PQP Course Tuition: $950
- Practicum Late Submission Fee: $250
- French Proficiency Test Fee: $50
- Academic Record (Transcript): $15 each; $5 for faxed copy; additional fees for courier services
EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2016
The Practicum Project must be completed and submitted to the PQP Part 1 instructor within 2 years of completion of the Part 1 course work.
If the Practicum is not submitted within the 2 year time frame then the following steps must occur:
- candidate contacts the Coordinator of Leadership Programs to discuss the reasons why the practicum has not been completed - documentation may be requested.
- Coordinator will determine if the Practicum Proposal is still valid or if a new Proposal must be approved
- a late fee of $250 will be applied before the Practicum will be reviewed by the Part 1 Instructor or the Coordinator of Leadership Programs
- All fees are subject to change.
- Course tuition includes $50 non-refundable deposit amount.
- French Proficiency Test fees are non-refundable.
- Withdrawals are subject to the non-refundable fee amounts listed in the refund schedule.
- Visa or Mastercard
- Money order or certified cheque payable to York University (mail or in person applications only)
- Debit card (in person applications only)