AQ/ABQ Academic Records (Transcripts)
An AQ/ABQ Academic Record is similar to a transcript and serves as an official record of your teacher professional development history at York. It summarizes your course enrolment and the sessional academic decision.
You may request to have a transcript sent directly to a third party or you may request a personal copy. A copy of your “unofficial” professional development record can be viewed / printed through your online account profile.
Log into your online account profile to complete your order online.
- $15 per copy. Regular mail delivery costs are included in the transcript fee
- $5 per faxed copy
- Payment must accompany all orders. Incomplete orders will not be processed
- You are responsible for ensuring that the correct mailing address is submitted. Please review your request prior to submission to avoid additional charges
When expedited service (within 2-3 days) is requested, courier charges are calculated automatically in addition to the transcript fee. The courier fees are as follows:
- Canadian destinations: $35
- US destinations: $50
- International destinations: $100
- Transcripts take 5 to 10 business days to process after the request is received
- Timelines are usually met throughout the year; however, transcript orders may take longer during peak periods: Sept-Oct; Dec-Jan; Mar-Apr and Jun-Jul. Please plan accordingly
- It may take some time for your transcripts to be received and processed at its destination address
- The Professional Development Office cannot be responsible for transcripts lost or delayed in the mail
- Make sure that you request your transcript when all the AQs you have completed appear on your Professional Development Record in your online account profile.
- If you choose to have your transcript produced “Immediately” before your recommendation appears, your transcript may not satisfy its recipient and you will be responsible for the charges associated with re-ordering another transcript.