IF YOU ARE:
- Indigenous - First Nation (Status or Non-Status), Métis or Inuit
- Must have a secondary school graduation diploma and/or a university degree
- Non-Indigenous (must have a demonstrated knowledge of Indigenous people’s languages, histories, cultures, experiences, and perspectives)
- Must have a university degree
- Interested in becoming a qualified teacher in the province of Ontario in either the Primary-Junior or Junior-Intermediate divisions
You may be interested in a new innovative Bachelor of Education degree program rooted in Indigenous Thought.
If you would like to participate in the webinar, please fill out the Mach Form by
November 18th so that we can send you additional information.