Join us for an information night for certified teachers who are interested in applying to the Deaf and hard of Hearing Teacher Education Program in the Faculty of Education at York University.
Topics of discussion will include:
- The many roles of teachers of the deaf and hard of hearing
- An overview of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Education Program
- Structure of the program
- Oral/Aural and ASL Streams
- Completing the program as a full time student
- Completing the program as a part time student
- Credentials following graduation
- How to apply
- Application process
- Next steps if you are accepted
ASL Interpreters will be available for this event.
For further information, please contact email@example.com or call 416-736-5971 (Voice) or 416-736-5972 (TTY).
Visit http://edu.yorku.ca/academic-programs/deaf-hard-of-hearing-education/ to learn more about the program.