PhD - OISE / University of Toronto, Toronto, ON; MA - York University, Toronto, ON; BA - Universty of Guelph, Guelph, ON
Location(s) / Contact Info:
3154, Technology Enhanced Learning - TEL
Phone: 416-736-2100 Ext. 20682
- Faculty of Graduate Studies, -
- Curriculum Study (GS/EDUC 5510)
- Inquiries Into Learning (ED/EDFE 2100)
- Life History Research Methods and Applications (GS/EDUC 5221)
- Rethinking Schooling: A "Re-Introduction" to Education (ED/EDUC 1000)
- Naomi Norquay and Marian Robertson Baghel (2011). Embracing advocacy: How visible minority and dominant group teachers take up issues of equity Brock Education, 20, 65-84.
- Naomi Norquay (2008). Pedagogical uses of memory-work through family immigration stories. In Adrienne E. Hyle, Margaret S. Ewing, Diane Montgomery and Judith S. Kaufman (Eds.), (pp. 151 - 171). New York, NY, USA: University Press of America
- Naomi Norquay (2006). How playing the banjo helps me think about curriculum Journal of the Canadian Association for curriculum studies, 4, 111-128.
Role: Principal Investigator
Funded by: Other...
- International Society for Educational Biography : Member of executive committee, Book Review Editor for ISEB's journal, VITAE SCHOLASTICAE
- Heritage Pathways: Member of executive committee.
- Northern Terminus: The African Canadian History Journal: Co-editor