Undergraduate Students in Education: Student Services
The BEd Student Services Office provides advising for both new and continuing undergraduate students in the Faculty of Education. If you have any specific questions, contact our office at 416-736-5001 or email@example.com
Students in the Concurrent Bachelor of Education who are requesting to waive “Concurrency Regulation” need to submit the Waiver Form by May 1, 2017.
If you require accommodations, access support through Counselling and Disability Services (CDS).
Meet your Advisors!
Lisa D'Auito, Teresa Boyle and Marc Powell are your undergraduate degree program advisors for the Bachelor of Education (BEd) and Bachelor of Arts (Educational Studies) degree programs. You will meet them in your individual advising appointments or at the group advising sessions.
Current students: Book an individual advising appointment with an Education advisor below.
Enrolment Advising Packages
- CEC JI 2017
- CEC PJ 2017
- IS Keele 2017
- JI Keele 2017
- PJ Keele 2017
- Tech Ed 2017
- Bachelor of Arts (Educational Studies) Program
Additional Student Supports
Students have access to a number of services, including:
- Library and research support
- Career services and events
- Counselling and Disability Services (CDS)
- YU Start - transitioning services for first-year undergraduate students
- International student supports and student travel
- Back-to-School Resource for Students!