Are you interested in teaching?
Attend one of our upcoming information sessions to learn more about our Concurrent and Consecutive Bachelor of Education (BEd) degree programs. All sessions will be held in room 050C McLaughlin College at York University's main campus on the following dates and times.
Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 5:30 p.m
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 2:30 p.m.
Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 2:30 p.m.
Thursday, November 2, 2017 - 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, November 7, 2017 - 2:30 p.m.
For further information, please contact:
The Office of Student Services
Join us for an information night for certified teachers who are interested in applying to the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher Education Program in the Faculty of Education at York University.
Topics of discussion will include:
- The many roles of teachers of the deaf and hard of hearing
- An overview of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Education Program
o Structure of the program
o Oral/Aural and ASL Streams
- Full-time and Part-time options
- Credentials following graduation
- How to apply
o Application process
o If you are accepted
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-736-5971 (Voice) or 416-736-5972 (TTY).
- Reading for the Love of it
- Canadian Society of for the Study of Education
- American Educational Research Association
- People for Education's Annual Event
- Canada's Learning and Technology Conference