Bachelor of Education (BEd) students are all required to complete a minimum of 88 days of school-based classroom practicum. School practicum placements occur in host schools at different times throughout the academic year. Our program operates in schools with the continuing consent of the school board and the staff.
Faculty of Education is currently places students with the following School Boards:
- Duffferin-Peel Catholic School Board
- Peel District School Board
- Toronto District School Board
- Toronto Catholic School Board
- York Region District School Board
- York Catholic School Board
Full information about school practicum placements can be found on the Mentor Teacher Resource Room (MTRR).