The Faculty of Education is currently hiring for both full-time faculty and seconded faculty. See below for details.
Full-time Faculty Positions
- Assistant Professor Adult Learning and Education
- Assistant Professor Aesthetics and Art Education
- Assistant Professor Mathematics Education
Postdoctoral Fellowship Positions
No current opportunities available.
Contract Faculty Positions
Seconded Faculty Positions
- The application deadline for secondments for the 2019-2020 academic year has passed. Please check back in Winter 2019 for any postings for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Please note that during the recruitment process, only those candidates shortlisted for an interview/presentation will be contacted directly.
Practicum Facilitator Positions
- Statement of Interest Application: This is an ongoing call for interested candidates to submit a Statement of Interest in applying for a position as a Practicum Facilitator in the Faculty of Education. To indicate interest in taking on this role, please submit only the application form provided and follow submission instructions that are outlined on the form.
- We will contact eligible individuals who have submitted this form when positions become available.
- Find any non-academic positions in the Faculty of Education posted through York University's Human Resources Department.
NOTE: Please follow the instructions for application to each position as indicated in the posting. York University staff members cannot accept unsolicited applications or CVs; personal information that is sent in this manner will be immediately deleted.